Future Skills Academy was established in 2001. Future Skills Academy provides 100% New Zealand-owned private training organization, specializing in foundation skills, information technology, business and trade skills, and English. The academy provides students with dedicated, caring team of tutors who are experts in their fields and all the teaching staff have significant industry experience. The staffs come from many different professional and cultural backgrounds ensuring that they provide an environment that caters the learners' needs who themselves come from many different backgrounds.
Future Skills Academy main mission is to create opportunities for transformation through personal and professional growth, for the students, staff and the wider community'. The college recognises that everyone is a unique individual and deserves to be treated with respect, fairness, honesty and openness. The academy are committed to the well-being and success of every student and staff member.
Campus of Future Skills Academy –
The Future Skills Campus is a modern air-conditioned building within walking distance of Manukau City Centre. The campus provides rail station and bus links for easy transportation to Future Skills. All students have networked computer and internet access with high-speed broadband. Several cafes are within walking distance.
Why choose Future Skills Academy?
- At Future Skills Academy, students are provide friendly environment with relaxed whanau atmosphere
- Studesnt are provided individualized learning experience
- The academy has small, student-centered classes
- The acedemy provides with highly skilled, committed and caring staff
- Students are provided assistance with finding a job or further training
- The academy has excellent facilities close to Manukau city centre
- Students are provided with well equipped computer and trade labs
- Students are provide with free training and travel allowance for eligible New Zealand students
- The acedemy are registered and accredited with the New Zealand Qualifications Authority
- They provide signatory to Code of Practice for the Pastoral Care of International Students
Facilities at Future Skills Academy –