Faculty of Architecture-GBTU, Lucknow was established in 1911 as a part of Government College of Arts & Crafts and is one of the oldest in the country. The Institution separated from Government College of Arts and Crafts in 1976, with its new name 'Govt. School of Architecture' which was, later, renamed in 1980 as 'Govt. College of Architecture, Lucknow' as it acquired the status of the constituent college of Lucknow University. It got affiliated to Gautam Buddh Technical University, Lucknow and the college is merged with it as its integral part and known as the 'Faculty of Architecture-GBTU.
The main aim of the college is to effectively participate in the national endeavour of developing technologically competent and the college visualizes its growth and development into the ‘lead institution’ and seat of ‘learning and research’ in the creative field of architecture and ‘physical development’, and usher in the renaissance of visual aesthetics keeping pace with the technological innovations with an interdisciplinary approach towards the stated mission.
Campus of Faculty of Architecture-GBTU, Lucknow -
Faculty of Architecture-GBTU, Lucknow, located on a 6-acre site, is at a walking distance from the city center of Hazratganj.
Facilities at Faculty of Architecture-GBTU, Lucknow -
Courses offered by Faculty of Architecture-GBTU, Lucknow
* This information has been collected from
or by contacting the institute on phone. Trade Marks belong to the respective owners. If you are an official representative of the institute and wish to modify this information, please write to us at email@example.com The listing was last modified on 08/09/2013