For Admissions, Colleges & Courses
About The Institute
Greater Noida Institute of Technology (GNIOT), Greater Noida was established in 2001 is one of the premier institutions in the field of technical and management education. The college is approved by All India Council of Technical Education and affiliated with Mahamaya Technical University; Noida. It has been formed by Shri Ram Educational Trust, Noida on no profit basis with a firm determination and commitment to foster a holistic approach towards the development of engineering and management education.
The Institute distinguishes itself from other colleges and institutes due to its holistic approach and unique foresighted planning in providing technical and professional education with the state-of-the-art techniques. The main objective of an Institute is to generate a bunch of highly creative professionals, who can contribute not only in the human resource development but also in the nation building exercise.
Message from the Director
Why The Institute?
- Started in 2001 with 2000 students, currently GNIOT has more than 6000 students in a lush and green 24 acre campus.
- A digital interactive language lab.
- GNIOT offers a programme in association with Reliance industries.
- GNIOT offers NCFM certification.
- ICICI Bank trains GNIOT students on finance related subjects.
- Only centre in Greater Noida for Prometric.
- CSR excellence award.
- More than 1 lac books in the library.
- In house medical facilities.
- 24X7 electricity and drinking water.
- Largest residential campus-more than 700 girls and 1500+ boys currently staying.
- Association with IIT-Delhi and IIT-Mumbai for management training sessions.
- 200+ faculties.
- 10,000+ strong alumni base.
- Foreign exchange programme.
- Compulsory Summer Internship provided by the college.
- Nodal centre of IIT-Delhi and IIT-Mumbai.
- 36 corporate training programmes:
- Resonant Leadership
- Workforce Management
- Negotiation Skills
- Stress Management
- Evidence Based Competency Mapping
- Emotional Intelligence
- Crisis Action Preparedness and many more
- Dual Specialization.
- Microsoft & Oracle Certification programme.
- Oracle Certification programme.
- SAP Programme.
- SIEMENS Product lifecycle management.
- Certification in business skills.
- Certification in Telecom and Mobile communication.
- Industry vetted curriculum.
- Certificate in Six Sigma.
- Additional diplomaâs in a foreign language.
- Digital classrooms.
- Situational role plays.
- Management games.
- Unique training and placement programmes which covers:
- Resume Making
- Business Communication
- Public Speaking
- Negotiation Skills
- Goal Achievers
- Corporate Etiquettes
- Developing Right attitude
- Out of Box Thinkers
- Job Skills
- Interview Skills
Admission Process :
On the basis of the scores of either of the All India Management Tests the student will be called for Group Discussion and Personal Interview.
The final selection is based on multiple criteria, and not on the Management Entrance Test score alone. In preparing the final selection list, inputs such as performance in Group Discussion and Personal Interview, the score of the entrance test, academic background are taken into consideration. Due weightage is also given to candidate prior work experience, extra-curricular activities and other notable achievements.
The entire admission process will be completed as per prescribed AICTE time frame. The Institute welcomes students from all over India and from various graduation streams like engineering, commerce, arts, science etc. This makes the PGDM batch a good blend of different streams to work together as a cohesive group.
We guarantee your career and advise you to register yourself to avail this opportunity. The application form of this program is the same which can either be downloaded from our Web Site WWW.GNIOTCM.NET or can be purchased directly from the institute. You can even directly remit the application form amount of Rs. 1,200/- only with any Syndicate Bank Branch - Greater Noida GB Nagar U.P, India in our A/C No-88953070001108, IFSC Code- SYNB0008895 & MICR CODE-110025150.
Please mention in the application form that you have remitted the amount.
If you require any further information please contact us through email at email@example.com or contact the Admission Coordinator on (M) 08860606608, Campus : 6C, Knowledge Park II, Greater Noida-201306
- Lecture Halls
- Computer Lab
Redington India Ltd
"A college has very important place in nurturing a good and efficient citizen. I am proud to be a part of GNIOT which laid the foundation stone of what I am today, as well as what I will become in future.GNIOT made me realise that even without spending too much of money just on name, one can get better quality education. I would like to thank all my faculties, Placement team, who always inspired & support me to perform in one way or other in spite of many road blocks."
Indus Ind Bank Ltd
"I can only say that GNIOT is doing a great job and should continue to do so in the future. I have learnt a few things like how to cope up with public dealings, how to beep yourself cool in difficult situations."
|Name||:||Greater Noida Institute of Technology|
|Location||:||Plot No.7, Knowledge Park - II