Interested in MBA/Engineering/Other Courses
Please fill in your details below and we will get in touch with you shortly.
Why Register in Minglebox?
- Browse colleges for admission related information
- Browse course details offered by the colleges
- Get to know about latest happenings in educational sector
- Access to free mock up test for various entrance exam
Gujarat National Law University (GNLU), Gandhinagar was established in 2003, is the statutory university established by the Government of Gujarat. The University is recognized by the Bar Council of India (BCI) and the University Grants Commission (UGC). The University is also a member of the Association of Indian Universities (AIU)and member of United Nations Academic Impact (UNAI) and International Association of Law Schools (IALS). The University functions as nodal agency to uplift legal education in the State of Gujarat. The University is accredited by NAAC with 'A; Grade.
The vision of the University is to be rated among Top 50 law institutions in the world in terms of law and inter-displiclinary teaching,research,training and extension reputation and performance by 2020 while achieving and sustaining the top position in India. The mission is to fullfill and satisfying curriculum,pedagogy and evaluation rooted in the Research-based teaching University mode.
Facilities at Gujarat National Law University -
- ICT Facility
- Halls of Residence
- Health Care
- Moot Court
Centers at Gujarat National Law University -
- Center for Foreign Policy and Security Studies
- Center for Sports and Entertainment Law
- Center for Private International Law
- Center for Environmental and Sustainable Law
- Center for Banking Investment and Taxation
- Center for Public International Law
- Center for Constitutional & Administrative Law
- Center for Corporate and Competition Law
- Center for Business and Public Policy
- Center for Law & Economics
- Center for Law and Society
Placements at Gujarat National Law University -
Gujarat National Law University believes that recruitment is a process of involving and engaging recruiters, building long-lasting relations and bringing together prospective recruiters and students to a platform where they can negotiate. Committee on Recruitment Affairs (CRA) entrusted with the responsibility of managing and conducting the campus recruitment process in GNLU.
The main function of the CRA is to assisting the recruitment process. It facilitates the students and the recruiters year round, on a rolling basis for on-campus as well as off-campus recruitment. The recruitment program has been structured in several stages that include per-placement talks, pre-interview screening process, interviews and final placements in GNLU.
Top Recruiters -
- AZB & Partners
- Bharucha & Partners
- Crawford Bayley and Co.
- Ahmedabad Municipal Corporation
- Bharat Heavy Electricals Limited
- Coal India Limited
- Ernst & Young
- Hindustan Zinc Ltd.
Scholarships program at Gujarat National Law University -
The Gujarat National Law University offers various Scholarships, such as :
- Narotam Sekhsaria Scholarship for Higher Studies 2015-16 for PG students.
- University Grants Commission launched "Ishan Uday" Special Scholarship Scheme for North Eastern Region
- GNLU Best Research Award Scholarships
- Tuition Fees Waiver (Scholarship) for Research Assistance
- Scholarships for Student Exchange Programs
|Name||:||Gujarat National Law University, Gandhinagar|
|Location||:||Attalika Avenue Knowledge Corridor
|Contact No||:||079-23276611, 23276612|
Thank you for your Interest!
[Please fill the below details to get in touch with institute]