Guru Nanak Business school (GBS), Hyderabad was established in 2008. The institute was approved by AICTE. The purpose institute especially is to provide quality oriented education with a focus employability. Their mission is to make the organization as a center excellence with quality management education, an institute of international repute.
Their ultimate aims are to nurture, develop future corporate leaders with districts qualities of high knowledge, positive attitude, proactive approach and attributes. Their vision is to become a world class management institute with value based education and learning, contribute to promote, manage and develop business, values and culture for the development of society at large.
Why Choose Guru Nanak Business school?
- Guru Nanak Business school students work in the state of the art facilities in an ultra modern learning environment.
- It enhances exciting skills and build relevant skill set for the post PGDM job.
- Gain exposure to new companies/industries/functions.
- As a part of industry –institute interaction program, along student along with faculty visit business units.
- It has remains in continues touch with the industry for overall development of the management students.
Facilities at Guru Nanak Business School -
- Class Rooms
- Computer Lab
- Sports Facilities
Career Services at Guru Nanak Business school -
The career service department at GBS comprises of placement coordinator, placement officer and students members.GBS provides opportunities of interaction between students and representatives of the industry to facilitate placement in suitable jobs. Campus interview are arranged by the institute. GBS also acts to platform to have dialogue between representatives for financial agencies and students.
Top Recruiters -
- Capital IQ
- Taj Group
- Hero Honda
|Name||:||Guru Nanak Business School|
|Location||:||8-2-334, Aditya Court, 2nd Floor, Near Tv9 Office
Road Number 3, Banjara Hills
|Contact No||:||8886617223, 24, 25|
|Contact Email||:||email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org|