Holmesglen Institute of TAFE was established in 1982. The institute offers programs in vocational and higher education in Victoria and also offers degree and graduate certificate courses, apprenticeships and pre-apprenticeships, diplomas and advanced diplomas in engineering, hospitality, horticulture, furnishing and building and construction trades.
Holmesglen remains a leader in vocational and higher education, and one of the largest providers of TAFE in Victoria. Holmesglen's campuses offer over 600 courses to nearly 50,000 students in 10 different study areas from short courses, certificates, diplomas, degrees and graduate certificates and diplomas.
Campus at Holmesglen Institute of TAFE -
Holmesglen Institute of TAFE has 3 campuses located at Chadstone, City, Moorabbin and Waverley.
Facilities at Holmesglen Institute of TAFE -
- Wellness center
- Fitness center
- Learning commons
Faculties at Holmesglen Institute of TAFE -
- Faculty of Arts & Design
- Faculty of Building & Construction
- Faculty of Business & Management
- Faculty of Education & Languages
- Faculty of Engineering & Technology
- Faculty of Fitness & Wellbeing
- Faculty of Furnishing & Decoration
- Faculty of Health & Community Services
- Faculty of Horticulture & Environment
- Faculty of Hospitality & Tourism
Student Services at Holmesglen Institute of TAFE -
At Student Services, they are here to help students achieve their educational and personal goals by providing appropriate resources and support.
- The institute is here to help students make the most of their student experience.
- They provide services to make students life easier.
- Institute puts on activities that can make students life fun.
- And they listen and help when a student is having a rough time.
Scholarships at Holmesglen Institute of TAFE -
The Campus Bookshop Scholarship (TCBS) has been established to financially support disadvantaged students that qualify by providing a rebate on learning materials purchased from The Campus Book shore either in store or on the website and is open to all eligible students (either full, part time, local or international) based at campuses of Holmesglen TAFE.