I.M. Sechenov First Moscow State Medical University (MSMU) established in 1758 as the faculty of medicine of the Imperial Moscow University, is the oldest and most prestigious medical higher education institution in Russia. The high level of education is provided by two thousand strong faculty of professors, lecturers, instructors and researchers that work at 14 faculties and 168 chairs of the University.
Today MSMU is a major center for training, certification and upgrading medical personnel and pharmacists. It has 20 buildings for studies, a clinical center with 17 diverse clinics for 3000 patients. I.M. Sechenov First Moscow State Medical University enjoys a worldwide reputation for academic excellence combined with spectacular Results in research and innovation.
MSMU offers international students higher education programmes in General Medicine, Pharmacy and Stomatology (Dentistry). These programmes are catered by the University's highly qualified faculty and up-to-date facilities for training medical doctors and pharmacists.
- Class rooms
- Residential Service
- Research Centre
- Medical Faculty
- Pharmaceutical Faculty
- Stomatology (Dentistry) Faculty
- Medical Prophylaxis Faculty
- Higher Nursing Training Faculty
- Faculty of Research and Teaching Stuff Training
- Faculty of Military Training
- Faculty of Post-gradual Professional Training of Physicians
- Faculty of Post-gradual Professional Training on Medical Prophylaxis
- Faculty of Post-gradual Professional Training of Pharmacists
- Faculty of Public Health Management
- Faculty of Additional Professional Education of Training Stuff
- Faculty of Post-gradual Additional Professional Training of Pediatrists