About The Institute
The Indian Institute of Digital Art & Animation is a unit of IIDAA Educational Trust. It was founded in the year 2008. Since its inception, we aimed to become an institute with the best faculties and infrastructure for Art, Design, Animation, Photography and Motion Photography in the country. Our relentless hard work and determination to excel helped us to become an ISO 9001:2008 certified Institute and India's first Government affiliated College for Animation and Photography courses. We are considered as one of the finest institutes of Digital Art & Animation in the Eastern India.
IIDAA is affiliated to West Bengal State Council of Technical Education, Government of West Bengal, for Diploma courses; Gulbarga University and KSO University, Government of Karnataka, for full time Degree courses.
We believe that it's the students who make our institute a name to reckon with. So we give them all the creative freedom to experiment and demonstrate their talent while the faculties nurture and help them grow. We believe itâs their individuality that sets them apart from the rest of the world and makes them career ready once they complete their courses. Our excellent record of campus placement bears the proof. Our alumni are one of the major contributors to the booming media and film industry of our country. We are immensely proud of our tradition to encourage experimentation among the students, who are passion driven in the fields of Design, Visual Art, 2D, 3D Animation, Film Making, VFX, Photography and Cinematography.
The Institute has been bestowed with many honours and recognition and one of the most recent being the NATIONAL LEADERSHIP AWARD by LOKMAT and STAR GROUP, held in Mumbai on 13th February 2014, which was personally collected by our Principal Professor Arghya Roy. However, for us, the biggest reward had and always been the success of our students. We at IIDAA believe that the process of realizing a dream begins with the self. "I" is where it all originates from.
Why The Institute?
- BEST FACULTY TEAM - All IIDAA faculties are well versed & experienced in their subjects.
- DUAL CERTIFICATION - IIDAA's all courses are designed as a dual certification program-An addition govt. specialization diploma is also provided along with the University Degree.
- ELECTIVE SPECIALIZATION - Multiple choices for final year specialization subjects.
- FULL TIME CLASSES
- GOVT. SUBSIDY ON COURSE FEE
- ANNUAL SCHOLARSHIP PROGRAM
- 2nd SEMESTER ONWARD INTERNSHIPS
- EASY INSTALLMENT SCHEMES
- CAREER GUIDANCE IN HIGHER STUDIES
- ADDITIONAL SOFTWARE TRAINING ON SPECIALIZATION
- PERIODICALLY REVISED CURRICULLAM ACCORDING TO INDUSTRY REQUIREMENT
- INTERNATIONAL PROGRESSION
Admission Procedure at The Indian Institute of Digital Art & Animation
APPLICATION [IN PRESCRIBED FORMAT]
Candidate who fulfill the required qualifications should submit their applications for admission only in the prescribed form. Application form & Prospectus is available at college campus @ Rs. 500.
ENTRANCE TEST (SET)
SET examination for all eligible candidates is to be held at College Campus. Examination date will be informed to the Applicant individually by Admission Coordinator.
- The selection procedure will be done subject to availability of seats.
- Applications from ineligible candidates will not be considered.
- The SET examination will consist of one objective type paper to be answered in English, Topics Being (1)
- General Knowledge / Film Studies (2) IQ Testing (3) Drawing Skill / Creativity.
- Application form & Prospectus for outstation students is available via Courier on submission of Details & Demand Draft of Rs. 600 in favor of "The Indian Institute of Digital Art & Animation" payable at Kolkata to the Campus Address.
There is a provision for enrolling 2 (two) FOREIGN STUDENTS in each discipline. These students may apply through Indian Council for Cultural Relations (ICCR); accordingly they should get in touch with the respective Indian Embassies. Candidates are to submit credentials regarding his/her knowledge of English Language. Candidates may directly contact the institute with details of credentials as per ICCR guideline.
Candidates with Disability
Subject to qualifying the selection procedure with due concessions & on recommendation of the medical board- candidate may be admitted to the suitability of the course he/she opted for.
Infrastructure & Facilities at The Indian Institute of Digital Art & Animation
- 2D Traditional Animation Lab.
- 2D Animation Lab with high end workstations.
- 3D Animation Lab with high end workstations.
- Photography Studio
- Photography Dark Room
- Chroma Shooting Studio
- Screening Room
- Studio blocks
- WIFI Campus
- Workshops for Sculpture | Print Making | Stop Motion Animation |
- Hostel / Accommodation
Open to all Workshop & Seminar
Weekend Classes for Students & Working Professionals
Workshop & Summer Camps for school Students
Placement Cell at The Indian Institute of Digital Art & Animation
In this area we conduct pre-placement training, activities and workshops for the students by the experts in HR & management sector. Placement Cell manages placement activities and relations with industrial groups and research organizations. The placement cell corresponds with the prospective recruiters and provides all the facilities required by the visiting companies. We aim to provide at-least five interview chances for each and every candidate. If thereby a candidate is unable to qualify in the interview rounds, we arrange a free re-training session for two months for that particular candidate in order to qualify.
- Prime Focus Limited
- Flying Colors
- Dimenzion Studio'
- 4th Dimension
- Anthelion Technology Pvt. Ltd.
- Neon FX Studio
- Living Room Storiez
- Avance Technology Pvt. Ltd.
- Nevaeh Technology Pvt. Ltd.
- 360 degree
- TTIS Pvt. Ltd.
- Rocksalt Interactive
The Indian Institute of Digital Art & Animation in collaboration with Dimenzion Studio' is working on a 2D Animated Feature Film titled "Mallu Master Gullu Goat". We encourage our students to engage themselves and reap maximum benefit from this collaboration and gain an experience certificate of working in a live film project.
|Name||:||Indian Institute of Digital Art & Animation|
|Location||:|| BA - 46, Sector - I
Salt Lake Cityl
|Contact No||:||033 2321 2001 / 2011 / 8981552392|