International Institute of Fashion Technology (IIFT), New Delhi was established in 1990 by country’s leading fashion technologist Ratnadeep Lal who himself has a vast experience in the field of fashion in India and also in Europe & America, to promote professionalism in the vast spectrum of fashion studies viz., designing, producing, selling, and exporting the clothing, training of personnel’s as merchandisers, designers, garment technologist and managers in the readymade garment industry.
Why Choose International Institute of Fashion Technology?
- IIFT is presently the biggest fashion institute of New Delhi, India.
- IIFT was the first institute to introduce CAD Tech in private sector.
- IIFT is the only institute set up by leading fashion technologist trained in U.K.
- IIFT is having a special tie up with some prestigious & universities for its faculties.
- IIFT is the only fashion private institute other than govt. recognized NIFT which has taken part in India.
- IIFT is one of the few institutes having industry link programs for students.
Placements at International Institute of Fashion Technology –
The Institute has a separate wing, which provides training and consultancy services to industry people on their specific problems. In-house industrial training is also provided. Over 500 export houses, buying houses, manufactures and retailers IIFT is sue to tireless work of placement cell that can find IIFT students in various prestigious export houses and buying houses.
Top Recruiters –
- Shri Lashmi Textiles
- Sanjana Exports Pvt Ltd
- Angeliana Fashion
- Accessories Limited
- Shritee Ashish & Associates
- Interior Designers, Consultants
- Camou Flage
- Shiv Shakti Enterprises
- Pantone Asia Inc
- Rajsons Manufacturers & Exporters