ITRC, Indore was established in 1999 with the sole objective of providing and promoting computer education and creating awareness regarding Information Technology among masses. ITRC is a registered NGO working in the field of providing vocational trainings related to Computers, Accounting and Entrepreneurship Development. The institute is accredited by DOEACC Society, Ministry of Communication & IT and Government of India.
The top management of ITRC continuously strives for providing new opportunities to its centers as well to its students. During the short span of just over a decade ITRC has proved itself as a premier organization in the field of computer & IT education & training by providing job oriented short and long term courses in both software and hardware fields. The objective of the institute is to provide EDP trainings to employed as well as unemployed youth.
Why Choose ITRC?
- ITRC is a highly professional and technologically very advanced as an Institute.
- Regular faculty training programs are conducted for all the center heads.
- Seminars, work-shops and counseling camps are organized at regular intervals.
- They have a centralized placement cell which helps in the placement of ITRC students.
- Every year more than 5000 students pass out from various centers.
- All the computer courses offered by the organization are structured and in line with market demand.
Facilities at ITRC -
Scholarships at ITRC -
Scholarships are provided mainly for the needy and poor students of the society to get the good training and get place on the good job profile. Different type of scholarship exam has been conducted twice in a year. Scholarship awarded based on their performance in test and personal counseling, for selected career programs. Special scholarship offered for SC, ST, OBC students and girls.
Placement Cell at ITRC -
The placement cell of an institution plays a vital role in providing the job opportunities as well as training students to present themselves in a better manner. The objective of the placement cell is to look for 100% employment of all the students. To provide guidance to students in career planning resume, preparation & interview skills, this will help students find employment suited to their abilities & skills. ITRC have tied up with and online jobsportal JOBSPLACEMENTS.IN for all placement services to the students of ITRC.