Imperial College of New Zealand was established in 1989. Imperial College of New Zealand is registered as a private training establishment by the New Zealand qualifications authority under the provisions of the education act and its subsequent amendments. They provide students with an orientation program and detailed explanation of the course.
Imperial College of New Zealand's vision is to excel in delivering high quality higher education to students. The college strives to create an enriched learning environment that empowers students to strengthen their scholarly knowledge and become life-long learners. The Imperial College of New Zealand will be recognized as an exemplary educational leader, partnering with the communities; to develop potential and create opportunities for its members.
Why choose Imperial College of New Zealand ?
- Providing high quality teaching and instruction to promote fulfillment of knowledge transfer requirements and encourage academic acquisition in our surrounding communities.
- Providing skills education and student services programs to help students become successful learners.
- Establishing partnerships with stakeholders as well as other educational institutions to advance economic development.
- Improving the quality of life of the students and communities through broad-based research and scholarship programs.
- Preparing students with the skills to function effectively based on global economy.
- Anticipating and preparing to meet challenges by continually assessing and prioritizing programs, services, and community needs.
- Seeking the academic resources required for the effective delivery of academic curriculum.
- Computer centre
- Common rooms