Indian IAS Academy (IIA), Chennai established by Mrs. N.Sujatha Ramesh, B.Sc. (Agri), MBA, who has more than half decade experience as both civil aspirant and teacher. She has been teaching in number of educational Institutes, before starting the Academy. Academy was started with the noble cause of training the civil service aspirants in a focused manner and preparing them for facing the Civil Service Examination.
The Academy covers subjects like Geography, History, Public administration and General Studies. The faculty members are highly qualified in the subject and are from reputed institutions and have developed well-defined strategies to approach each of the subjects from the examination point of view, and it helps students to scrutinize the positives and negatives of civil service.
High quality class notes, periodical examinations and in-depth review of the answers help the aspirants to develop their knowledge, writing skills, presentation skills and refine the approach for answering the questions. Regular tests are conducted for improving the skills and this practice help the aspirants to perform well in the exams.
The Academy conducts its coaching and training program on the basis of following some principles and convictions:
Their classes should be very interactive.
- The coverage of General Study’s syllabus should be both in the conventional and the currents aspects.
- Highlighting of the interconnections and conceptual linkages is crucial for success.
- The commitment of the student should be continuously strengthened with periodical examinations and clarifications of doubts.
- The object is to build confidence and clarity which is very important for success in the Civil Services Examination.
- Above all, result oriented preparation should be the goal.
|Name||:||Indian IAS Academy|
|Location||:||AB-101,2nd Floor, PKS Complex, 6th Main Road, Shanthi Colony
Opp to Marry Brown Hotel, Anna Nagar