Indian Institute of Job-Oriented Training (IIJT), Chennai was established to fill the void in the schooling system. Its multi-disciplinary courses have robust practical elements that develop critical skills necessary for workplace success. From 2006, IIJT has expanded to more than 120 centres located across multiple cities. The centres are defined by IIJT’s firm commitment to quality delivery, sound infrastructure, and vital learning resources. In 2010, IIJT signed on to become part of TeamLease, India’s No.1 staffing company. IIJT, is a rejuvenated entity that will build on the tremendous synergies generated by the deal. Partnering with a placement powerhouse provides access to a vast employment network that IIJT can leverage for its students.
Why Choose Indian Institute of Job-Oriented Training?
- IIJT’s proprietary assessment test that provides insights into the students interests and abilities.
- They carefully provide screened faculty which brings a unique blend of industry experience and instructional ability to the table.
- IIJT designs courses that get to the core of what employers seek in those that they employ.
- They offer courses that are continually updated to ensure that they are aligned with industry needs.
- IIJT centre is aprovides spacious facility with an atmosphere that is conducive to learning and instruction.
- Students are offered with productive job that matches an individual’s set of skills.
Placements at Indian Institute of Job-Oriented Training –
IJT has a dedicated placement organization who works in tandem with TeamLease to generate open positions on a daily basis. The IIJT placement team reaches out locally to employers across segments to get jobs/internship opportunities for the students. TeamLease works at a National level to find people for their 1200+ clients.
Top Clients –
- Planet M
- Sriran Chits
- Shoppers Stop
- Muthoot Group
|Name||:||Indian Institute of Job-Oriented Training, Chennai|