Indian Institute of Materials Management (IIMM), Navi Mumbai established in 1975 is the National Apex body representing a wide spectrum of professionals engaged in various facets of Material Management, responsible for planning, sourcing, Logistics & Supply Chain Management. The mission of the institute is to Promote Professional Excellence in Materials management towards National Prosperity, through Sustainable Development. Their vision is to secure a wider recognition and promote the importance of Management movement and specially Materials Management in all spheres and fields and in all types of institutions, companies, undertakings In India and abroad.
The course will be delivered over the internet in an interactive format. Designed by highly experienced supply chain management professionals this training includes case studies, business games and assessments. Their objective is to secure a wider recognition and promote the importance of efficient Materials Management in commercial and industrial undertakings and to safeguard and elevate the professional status of individuals engaged in the Materials Management faculty.
Why Choose Indian Institute of Materials Management?
- IIMM offers membership to professionals and businesses throughout India.
- Carrying out professional duties
- Develop student’s knowledge and keep abreast of current trends
- Get to know other practitioners in the SCM field
- Participate in professional events
- Receive regular communication on industry developments
- IIMM has different membership grades depending upon the performance and experience of individuals
- IIMM offers various opportunities for displaying the knowledge in various several professional contests
Facilities at Indian Institute of Materials Management -
- Study Materials