Interested in MBA/Engineering/Other Courses
Please fill in your details below and we will get in touch with you shortly.
Why Register in Minglebox?
- Browse colleges for admission related information
- Browse course details offered by the colleges
- Get to know about latest happenings in educational sector
- Access to free mock up test for various entrance exam
Indian Institute of Business & Technology (IIBT’s (CDL)), Auranagabd was established its Centre for Distance Learning (CDL) in 2005 under “H.B.H Foundation Trust” registered under the act 29 of 1950, Government of Maharashtra. At the heart of this effort is the youth in Global Business & better Management Studies in the country. IIBT’s (CDL) is committed to the process of transformation of education and training. It is guided by its mission is to increase equitable and meaningful access to knowledge, skills and learning through the adoption of open learning principles and distance education methods.
Why Choose Indian Institute of Business & Technology?
- IIBT provides the convenience to attended classes anytime and anywhere.
- It provides affordable education to its students.
- The information regarding the diverse array of financing options, such as loans, payment plans, and Scholarships are given to students.
- Academic counselors will help navigate the way through the many choices in core and specialized curricula.
- Students are offered with complete support from starting till the end.
- Seminars and guest lectures are presented by experienced faculty members who have first-hand knowledge of the workplace.
Facilities at Indian Institute of Business & Technology -
Scholarship at Indian Institute of Business & Technology -
The Institute offers Scholarships to students of poor background but with good academic qualifications. Scholarships are totally dependent on the previous performance of students in their respective academics. IIBT vows down to its mission of working in a constant motion to bring the best in all the sectors from various backgrounds. A yearly sum of Rs.2 lakh is distributed by the institution in form of Scholarships.
The other form of Scholarships consists of free Library facility and Training & Development facility. Institution also tries that these students pursue a better job and responsibility in social world. The Scholarships are part of the work of Trust so to avail it one must contact the chairperson of HBH foundation Trust.
Placement Cell at Indian Institute of Business & Technology -
The placement committee plans and formulates strategies for the placement activities. It provides necessary support and guidance to students for strengthening placement activities and conducts reviews periodically. It serves as a liaison with the corporate world maintaining a string relationship with the industry.
IIBT has been successful in meeting the requirements of the Industry and the aspirations of the students give them an opportunity to apply their intelligence, creativity and leadership skills to the challenges of the technology driven world. The career guidance cell conducts different personality development seminars, takes guest lectures on soft skills and also arranges tours for different career fests so that students are more aware of the competition in around them.
|Name||:||Indian Institute of Business & Technology|
|Location||:||2nd floor, Gopinath Chambers
Besides Chunnilal Asaram Petrol Pump, Adalat Road
|Contact No||:||0240 – 6510535, 8793777990|