IMS, Ghaziabad was started by Prof. Nagesh Raghunath Rane to help students through the most difficult phase, the transition from student life to corporate life. This institute is the leader in management entrance training. The institute has been ranked 4th in the education sector and 44th amongst the top 50 most trusted service brands across India (AC-Nielsen & Brand Equity, December 2003).
Today, IMS has spread its wings across India with more than 90+ centers and over 50,000 students, successfully making it to some of the most prestigious institutes in India and abroad. IMS has compiled a list of top B-schools in India on the basis of available data on placements /fees/programs offered as well as popular B-school Rankings.
IMS Divisions -
- IMS Proschool
- IMS Publication
- Praxis Business School
- Campus Point
IMS Shared Value Partners -
Some of IMS shared value partners with which it had worked in creating a better world are:
- Ministry of Minority Affairs
- Confederation of Indian Industry
- Tamil Nadu Adi Dravidar Housing Development Corporation (TAHDCO)
- Increasing Diversity by Increasing Access to Legal Education 9IDIA)
- Xavier Resource Center for the Visually Challenged (XRCVC)
|Location||:||C-6, First Floor, Above Reliance web world
RDC, Raj Nagar