Institute of Paramedical Sciences (IPS), Moradabad was established in 2004 . The college is affiliated to U.P. State Medical Faculty, Lucknow. The college believe that even a common man be privileged with normal living and facilities specially in the field of health and education which are far from the reach of community particularly belonging to remote areas. The organization is committed to the welfare of ailing society, rehabilitation of handicapped people to lead a normal life, educate young generation in the health sector to provide quality care to the patients and develop their career as best health care provider and to provide best health care to needy people of the weaker section of the society.
- To provide basic health facilities for maternity and child care, family welfare, nutrition and other services to the deprived population of underserved rural areas.
- To establish a teaching institution of academic, health and physical education and conduct research in the medical field with special stress on the industrial hazards concerning with brass and allied industries and find the ways and means of preventing and curing them.
- To establish a training and rehabilitation centre for handicapped children for developing their overall personality to lead a normal life.
- To achieve high rating and ranking of quality in healthcare and education
- To work for any other cause similar or conductive to any or all the above objectives for the public in general as permitted by law.
- Computer Centre
|Name||:||Institute of Paramedical Sciences, Moradabad|
|Contact No||:||0591- 2451609, 2451610|