J.K.K Nataraja College of Arts and Science, Namakkal is affiliated to Periyar University, Salem. It has been managed by JKK Rangammal Charitable Trust. The college provides opportunities for the students to reach ahead explore new areas of studies and build new skills and committed to achieve and maintain the excellence in education, research and health care for the benefit of the humanity.
Campus of J.K.K Nataraja College of Arts and Science –
The campus is located at Komarapalayam, 15 kms from Erode City, Tamil Nadu, India.
Why Choose J.K.K Nataraja College of Arts and Science?
- Student Centric- The ultimate aim of the institute is the welfare of the students and to awaken the natural curiosity of young minds.
- Superior Morality- They bring up the students with a high degree of integrity and discipline
- Striving for Excellence- Institute is highly geared to achieve excellence in all spheres of the activities.
- Social Responsibility- They encourages the students to actively participate in community services, in order to understand the needs of under privileged society.
- Service to the Society- A general hospital inside the college campus containing about 150 beds offers free medical service to the poor and underprivileged.
Facilities at J.K.K Nataraja College of Arts and Science -
- Placement Cell
|Name||:||J.k.k Nataraja College of Arts And Science|
NH-544 Salem to Coimbatore Highway, Kumarapalayam
|Contact No||:||7305133770, 8144355300, 996563999, 9487833332|
|Contact Email||:||email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org|