JNTU College of Engineering (JNTUK), Kakinada was established in 1946. The University has been accredited by the National Board of Assessment and Accreditation Council (NAAC) of University Grants Commission (UGC) with 'A' Grade. This college became a constituent of the Jawaharlal Nehru Technological University w.e.f 02-10-1972 through an act of legislature along with other sister institutions under the control of the then Director of Technical Education, Government of Andhra Pradesh. Earlier, it was affiliated to Andhra University.
Campus of JNTU College of Engineering-
JNTU College is situated in a sprawling campus of 110 acres filled with mango trees in a fast developing Port city of Kakinada on the east coast of peninsula India and situated in a zone which through generations, contributed significantly to the political literacy and cultural heritage of the country.
Facilities at JNTU College of Engineering -
- Medical Facility
Departments at JNTU College of Engineering -
- Department of Civil Engineering
- Department of Mechanical Engineering
- Department of Electrical & Electronics Engineering
- Department of Electronics & Communication Engineering
- Department of Computer Science & Engineering
- Department of Mathematics
- Department of Physics
- Department of Chemistry
- Department of Humanities and Social Sciences
|Name||:||JNTU College of Engineering|
Thank you for your Interest!
[Please fill the below details to get in touch with institute]