Jagan Nath University, Jaipur was established in 2008, by an Act (Act No. 19 of 2008) of the Rajasthan State Legislature and is approved under section 2(f) of UGC Act 1956. The University has been established to cater to the growing needs of higher education in the country. One of the primary objectives of the University is to produce trained manpower to accelerate sustained economic growth in a highly competitive global environment.
The vision of the university is to be an Institution of Academic excellence with total commitment to quality education, research and improvement in human values with a holistic concern for better life, environment and society. It aims to serve the society and improve quality of life by nurturing high quality talent, providing excellent academic and research environment, consultancy services and promoting dissemination of knowledge.
Why choose Jagan Nath University?
- Merit Based Approach:The University adheres to merit as the sole criteria in it’s decision making.
- Hard Work: They beleive that sustained hard work provides the underpinning for the socioeconomic development of a nation. The academic programs help develop the stamina and diligence essential for success in the increasingly competitive international environment.
- Value Addition: All activities are designed with definite learning objectives for Individual development of students.
- Intellectual Rigour: The programs offered at the University not only develop the capacity to work hard, but also the ability to think analytically and to solve problems.
- Character Building: They consider character building to be an integral aspect of their programs.
Facilities at Jagan Nath University -
- Class Rooms
- Conference Room
- Sports & Cultural
Faculties at Jagan Nath University -
- Faculty of Engineering & Technology
- Faculty of Science
- Faculty of Management
- Faculty of Law
- Faculty of Architecture & Planning
- Faculty of Arts
Placement Cell at Jagan Nath University -
University Placement Cell commonly known as CRMC (Corporate Resource Management Centre) describes the functions and activities that support the growing relationship of Academia and Industry. The CRMC aims at bringing corporate luminaries and student community together in intellectually stimulating and mutually beneficial interaction that forms the basis of firm and staunch relationship.
Top Recruiters -
- Aditiya Birla Group
- Deutsche Bank
- HDFC Bank
- NIIT Technologies
|Name||:||Jagan Nath University|
|Location||:||NH-12, Chaksu Bypass
|Contact No||:||0141-3020500, 3020555|
|Contact Email||:||firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com|
Thank you for your Interest!
[Please fill the below details to get in touch with institute]