Jaipur National University (JNU), Jaipur was established in 2007. Two professional institutes of the seedling group, established in 2002, with several technical & professional programs of studies, were merged with the university to form a major part. In 2008 the University was accorded with approval of programs under UGC Act, 1956. The School of Distance Education was accorded approval by the Joint Committee of the UGC-AICTE-DEC for offering programs through distance education mode.
Jaipur National University, Jaipur is a premier centre of learning, providing various integrated and interdisciplinary programmes of study and research in the country. With the opening of the School of Distance Education & Learning, JNU has taken education to the doorsteps of those aspirants who, for some reason, could not be a part of regular stream of education.
The University has demonstrated high standards of teaching and research. Highly qualified and experienced faculty adorns its classrooms. Four times, the University has been rated among the top 20 BT schools of India by the well-known magazine Biospectrum. Collaboration with top national and international Universities and institutions is also its hallmark.
Campus of Jaipur National University -
The University is spread across 80 acres with lush green campus at Jaipur. Jaipur is the capital city of Rajasthan (India). It is a well-known tourist destination for both Indians and foreigners. The University is situated close to the centre of the city and the airport.
Why Choose Jaipur National University?
- JNU is the First Private University of Rajasthan accredited by the NAAC, based on very comprehensive evaluation after only 7 years of establishment.
- The university is ranked amongst top 30 Best Universities in the county by India Today 2015.
- Ranked amongst top 20 Private Universities of India & first in Rajasthan.
- The university is accredited by American University Accreditation Council (AUAC) and International Accreditation Organization (IAO).
- University having membership of Association of India Universities (AIU).
Facilities at Jaipur National University -
- Sports Facilities
- Computerization and Internet Facilities
Schools at Jaipur National University -
- School of Business & Management
- School of Computer & Systems Sciences
- School of Education
- School of Engineering & Technology
- School of Hotel Management & Catering Technology
- School of Languages, Literature & Society
- School of Life & Basic Sciences
- School of Nursing
- School of Pharmaceutical Sciences
- School of Social Sciences
- School of Media Studies
- School Of Fashion Design
- Seedling School of Law & Governance
- Institute for Medical Sciences and Research Centre, Jaipur
Placements at Jaipur National University -
JNU Jaipur is the first university in Rajasthan to be rated amongst top 20 private BT Schools in India. Being a venture of the seedling group of institutions with a rich experience of 25 years in the field of education, the university is committed towards providing excellent academic atmosphere and opportunities to the aspirants in various fields. The students of JNU have been placed in various highly reputed and esteemed organizations through campus/off campus interviews/placements.
Top Recruiters -
- Union Bank of India
- Bank of India