Interested in MBA/Engineering/Other Courses
Please fill in your details below and we will get in touch with you shortly.
Why Register in Minglebox?
- Browse colleges for admission related information
- Browse course details offered by the colleges
- Get to know about latest happenings in educational sector
- Access to free mock up test for various entrance exam
K. L. E. Society's Institute of Nursing Sciences (KLESINS), Belgaum was established in 1987. The college is affiliated to the Rajiv Gandhi University of Health Sciences, Bangalore. The college is approved by the All India Council of Technical Education (AICTE). The college aims to be the center of academic excellence and research in the country aspiring to achieve high level of quality nursing and nursing practice in the global community. The students of this institute gain tremendous insights and practical training through their orientation programs at the K.L.E. Society's Hospital and Medical Centre.
The Institute has the rare advantage of being attached to the K.L.E. Society's Ultra-modern Hospital and Medical Centre. The students of the Institute are all members of the Student Nurses Association which is a branch of Trained Nurses Association of India. They participate in a multitude of seminars and conferences held by the Association. A strong alumni association guides students in their vocational endeavours. The best of infrastructure, a dedicated and experienced faculty and the dynamism of the K.L.E. Society, ensure that the Institute compares with the best in the country.
- Develop a person who is caring, responsible, nationalistic, creative, critical thinker and assumes responsibilities for personal and professional growth inculcating ethico-legal, moral and spiritual values.
- Prepare the nurse in the assessment; planning, intervention and evaluation in meeting the self care needs of an individual, family and community.
- Promote leadership qualities for the advancement of nursing profession.
- Develop the ability to establish collaborative relationship with members of other disciplines for maintaining and improving health care.
- Wi-Fi enabled Campus
- Sports and Games
|Name||:||K. L. E. Society's Institute of Nursing Sciences, Belgaum|
|Contact No||:||0831 - 2472303|