KET’s V. G. Vaze College of Arts, Science and Commerce, Mumbai was established in 1984 by the Kelkar-Vaze family. It was the youngest college to get permanent affiliation from the university. The college was the first affiliated college in Maharashtra, accredited with a 5 star. The college was Re-accredited in 2004 with ‘A’ grade. It was also awarded as college with potential for excellence and best college award University of Mumbai in 2005. The college is listed as one of the top 30 colleges in India by India Today. The vision of the college is to contribute to sustainable and inclusive development of knowledge driven society through youth empowerment.
The college is built on an area of 1,80,000 sq ft in peaceful environment. The college provides state-of-art infrastructure and facilities to its faculty members and students.
Why Choose KET’s V. G. Vaze College?
- Imparting in-depth knowledge
- Developing critical and analytical abilities
- Developing capability to relate and use knowledge in real life situations
- Developing vocational and professional competencies and skills
- Developing values: social, moral, cultural and aesthetic
- Overall excellence, efficiency & equity philosophy
- No charity in business and no business in charity
- Computer Labs
- Class Rooms
- Faculty of Arts
- Faculty of Commerce
- Faculty of Science
|Name||:||KET’s V. G. Vaze College of Arts, Science and Commerce, Mumbai|
|Contact No||:||022 - 21631421|