KL University Business School (KLUBS), Guntur was established in 2010. KL University is accredited to NAAC and AICTE. It has been consistently pursuing its mission of excellence with great zeal and perseverance in the area of management education since inception. The aims of KLUBS include development of professional managers for the corporate world, executive training research and consultancy for various sectors.
The vision of the institute is to be a globally renowned university and mission is to impart quality higher education and to undertake research and extension with emphasis on application and innovation that cater to the emerging societal needs through all-round development of students of all sections enabling them to be globally competitive and socially responsible citizens with intrinsic values.
Campus of KL University Business School -
KL University is situated in a spacious 50-acre campus on the banks of Buckingham Canal of river Krishna, eight kilometers from Vijayawada city. The campus has been aptly named “Green Fields” and the splendid avenue of trees and gardens bear testimony to importance of ecology and environment. The campus ambience is most befitting for scholastic pursuits. The Institute has a built up area of around 8,00,000 sq. ft. and has over 84 laboratories.
Why Choose KL University Business School?
- KL University Business School is a member in the prestigious “All India Virtual Class Room” initiated by MHRD.
- It has a strong Industry Relations & Placement Department
- They offer a separate student welfare and guidance division headed by dean-student welfare.
- Discipline is the hallmark with 100% ragging free environment.
- KLU is the first academic institution in India to have Wi-Fi 'n' enabled campus.
- It has 100% Placements for the past 7 years.
- Freshman Engineering Dept. (FED) is a unique feature for 1st year Engineering students.
- It has 75 laboratories of various departments to perform 107 different lab activities.
Facilities at KL University Business School-
- Computer Facilities
- Sports Facilities
Placement Cell at KL University Business School -
The institute is encouraged to recruit students through the Campus Interviews.100 % placement is provided and also has special Centers of Excellence in association with Microsoft, IBM, Oracle, CISCO (CCNA), Adobe, ZENSAR Lab in the campus.
Top Recruiters -
- HDFC Bank
- L&T InfoTech
|Name||:||KL University Business School, Guntur|