Browse QnA Categories

Ask your questions on Karnatak University Dharwad and get expert advice!!

Read the QnA guidelines

  • I have completed my M.Sc in Health Psychology from University of Hyderabad and currently working as a Researxh Associate with IIT Delhi. I wish to pursue Ph.D next year. My field of iterest is criminal psychology. Could you please suggest me something and By aarti16252, On 27 Oct 14 Be the first to answer

Read the QnA guidelines, Maximum characters: 500 - You have 500 characters left.


View All

Related Question and Answer

Ask A Question