Karnataka Institute of Medical Sciences (KIMS), Hubli was established in 1957 and recognized by Medical Council of India. The college was earlier known as the Karnataka Medical College, Hubli and was functioning from a building which is now known as J.G. Commerce College. In 1997, the then Karnataka Medical College was accorded the autonomous status, and so was born, the present Karnataka Institute of Medical Sciences.
The institute has also been accorded the status of Institute of Excellence and also recognized as a training center for W.H.O. fellowship. The A.R.T Center at KIMS has been recognized and is being developed as the Nodal Center for the entire North Karnataka as well as surrounding region.
Campus of Karnataka Institute of Medical Sciences -
The beautiful campus of KIMS comprising of 100 acres of land, situated on Pune-Bangalore National Highway, Vidyanagar, Hubli.
Facilities at Karnataka Institute of Medical Sciences -
- Class Rooms
Departments at Karnataka Institute of Medical Sciences -
- Department of Community Medicine
- Department of Orthopedics
- Department of Anesthesiology
- Department of Biochemistry
- Department of Pathology
- Department of Microbiology
- Department of Pediatrics
- Department of Pharmacology
- Department of Physiology
- Department of Skin & STD
- Department of Anatomy
|Name||:||Karnataka Institute of Medical Sciences|
|Location||:||P. B Road, Vidyanagar
|Contact No||:||0836 - 2370057|