Kellogg School of Management (KSM), Evanston was established in 1908. The Kellogg curriculum emphasizes general management: the ability to manage across all areas of an organization. To be a good general manager, one needs to understand how each area affects the others and how to encourage them to cooperate. The teaching continues to wisely combine the power of analytics and people to balance the study of markets with the study of management. All Kellogg School courses combine theory and practice. Teaching methods include case study, field study, seminars, simulations and independent work.
The Kellogg School faculty is an esteemed group of scholars and practitioners and members provide a rich source of international experience in professional management problems and practices. Faculty members combine real-world and academic knowledge of management problems to augment their theoretical training. Their purpose is to educate, equip and inspire leaders who build strong organizations and wisely leverage the power of markets to create lasting value.
Campuses of Kellogg School of Management -
The School has three distinct campuses. Each of the Kellogg School’s campuses has its own unique character, but all three are distinctly Kellogg. The Full Time Program is based in Evanston, Ill., while the Part Time Programs are housed some 12 miles to the south, in the heart of Chicago’s bustling financial district. The Executive MBA Program is based in Evanston and Coral Gables, Fla. a stone’s throw from Miami.
- Evanston campus - Evanston, the first in a string of North Shore Chicago suburbs, stretches along four miles of Lake Michigan. A truly “urban suburb,” Evanston includes residential neighborhoods, parks, business districts, beaches and recreational facilities.
- Chicago campus - Chicago is the birthplace of the skyscraper and home to dozens of cultural landmarks including the Sears Tower, John Hancock Observatory, Field Museum and Navy Pier.
- Miami campus - Students at the Kellogg School's Miami campus attend class in newly designed state-of-the-art classrooms complete with private study areas.
Facilities at Kellogg School of Management-
- Class Rooms
- Career Services
- Research Centres
- Computer Centres
Departments at Kellogg School of Management -
- Department of Accounting Information & Management
- Department of Finance
- Department of Management & Organizations
- Department of Management & Strategy
- Department of Managerial Economics & Decision Sciences
- Department of Marketing