Krishna Chandra College, Birbhum was established in 1896 is a government sponsored degree college affiliated to Burdwan University. Before the formal start of its functioning, the college got in 1896 the seal of approval from the University Of Calcutta to teach the First Art course. For about 25 years, the college functioned as an intermediate College. In 1923, it obtained the permission to teach B.A course. In 1956, the college becomes a Govt.-Sponsored Institution. In 1958, the B. Sc course was open and in sixties, the college began to open Honors courses, one after another and now it has 12 Honors departments and one General Department (Geography) besides B. Com General Faculty.
Facilities at Krishna Chandra College -
- Class Rooms
|Name||:||Krishna Chandra College|
|Location||:||Hetampur Raj Bati
|Contact No||:||03462 - 270236/270336|