Laidlaw College, Auckland Campus was established in 1961. Laidlaw College provides a dynamic learning environment for over 1,100 students throughout New Zealand and around the world. Their mission is to equip students and scholars to renew their communities with a faith as intelligent as it is courageous. This takes place in their face-to-face classrooms in Auckland campus. Their vision is a world shaped by love compelled and informed by the gospel. They've been pursuing this vision for over 89 years through their quality programs.
Laidlaw College, Auckland Campus is situated in Henderson, Waitakere City; the Auckland campus is close to the scenic Waitakere Ranges and beautiful West Coast beaches. Excellent recreation, shopping, medical, and professional facilities, together with a number of schools and churches, are all within easy walking distance of the College.
The campus is only 20 minutes drive from Auckland's city centre, so students have the flexibility of choosing city or country life at their leisure. Teaching, study, research and general living take place on campus.
Why Choose Laidlaw College?
- As a University level educational institution Laidlaw College is committed to the preparation of graduates who will boldly re-imagine their worlds.
- Laidlaw College has been committed to discovering where this narrative may lead whether into business, the church, the inner city, government, media, or the mission field.
- Laidlaw's integrated approach to learning facilitates a dialogue that is rich and imaginative and which honors the distinctiveness of each student's voice.
- Laidlaw College provides the space in which students not only discover what role they will play in the grand narrative of the gospel, but also what it is to be the community of God's people.
- Laidlaw College is driven by the desire for resolution that is at the heart of the story of scripture and at the core of the human condition.
- Computer Center
- Lecture Rooms
- Residence Halls
- Dining Room
- Child Care Centre
- School of Theology, Mission and Ministry
- School of Education
- School of Counseling
- Laidlaw-Carey Graduate School
- Centre for Academic Preparation and Support
Laidlaw College is registered by the New Zealand Qualifications Authority pursuant to the 1990 Education Act and its amendments, and is accredited to teach its programs as approved by the Authority. Laidlaw College is accredited by the New Zealand Qualifications Authority to teach at postgraduate and undergraduate degree level. Doctoral programs are offered under the auspices of partnership arrangements with New Zealand universities or the Australian College of Theology.