Lewisham College is a large and very successful further education college in South East London. Lewisham College and Southwark College have been working towards merger for the past year. In 2012, Lewisham College was formed by following the merge. The new College was one of the largest in London serving over 20,000 students from diverse backgrounds with a wide range of aspirations.
They offer inspiring and challenging cherishes aimed at ensuring all members of the community are provided with every possible opportunity to succeed. The college has harnessed their professional expertise to build a creative and dynamic College that specialises in success.
College's reputation for innovation and excellence was formally recognised when they are first awarded Beacon Status in 1999. Now they have their Beacon awards. The college mission is creating successful futures. Recently, they have been awarded the Arts mark by Arts Council England.
Campus of Lewisham College -
Lewisham College is in the borough of Lewisham in south-east London. They are just four miles from Westminster and the City of London. The College is split across two campuses, one at Lewisham Way and one at Deptford Church Street and both are easy to reach by road and public transport.
Why Choose Lewisham College?
- The first priority for the college is learning and teaching.
- They will respect people as individuals.
- The college will offer opportunities for all.
- They will work in partnership both inside and outside the college.
- The college believes in 'ethos into action', 'professional integrity' and 'transparency'.
- The college will ensure their learners can progress through gateways to their next destination.
- They will underpin their work with selflessness and generosity.
Facilities at Lewisham College -
- Learning Centre
- Class rooms
- Sports Facilities
- Cafes and Restaurants
- Beauty Salon
- Fitness Centre