Interested in MBA/Engineering/Other Courses
Please fill in your details below and we will get in touch with you shortly.
Why Register in Minglebox?
- Browse colleges for admission related information
- Browse course details offered by the colleges
- Get to know about latest happenings in educational sector
- Access to free mock up test for various entrance exam
Mahatma Jyotiba Phule Rohilkhand University (MJPRU), Bareilly was established in 1975. The status of the university was upgraded to affiliating-cum-residential university in 1985 when four teaching Departments were established in the campus. In 1987 three more Departments were added. In August 1997 Rohilkhand University was renamed as Mahatma Jyotiba Phule Rohilkhand University.
The University has taken an overall perspective of development plan and thereby modified University status by including new Faculties of Engineering and Technology, Management, Applied Sciences, Education and Allied Sciences etc. It has more than 215 affiliated colleges.
Campus of M.J.P. Rohilkhand University -
The University headquarter is located at Bareilly with its territorial jurisdiction extending over the districts of Bareilly, Moradabad, Rampur, Bijnore, Jyotibaphule Nagar, Baduan, Pilibhit and Shahjahanpur. The university campus spreads over 206 acre of land.
Facilities at M.J.P. Rohilkhand University -
- Central Library
- Computer Centre
- Health Centre
- Training and Placement Cell
Faculties at M.J.P. Rohilkhand University -
- Faculty of Engineering & Technology
- Faculty of Advanced social Science
- Faculty of Applied Science
- Faculty of Management Studies
- Faculty of Legal Studies
- Faculty of Education & Allied Science
|Name||:||M. J. P. Rohilkhand University (MJPRU)|
|Location||:||Pilibhit Bye pass road