Interested in MBA/Engineering/Other Courses
Please fill in your details below and we will get in touch with you shortly.
Why Register in Minglebox?
- Browse colleges for admission related information
- Browse course details offered by the colleges
- Get to know about latest happenings in educational sector
- Access to free mock up test for various entrance exam
Maharshi Karve Stree Shikshan Samstha's Cummins College of Engineering For Women, Pune was established in 1991. The college is approved by AICTE and affiliated to University of Pune. The college is accredited by National Board of Accreditation. The college offers five undergraduate degree level programs and two post graduate programs in engineering. The mission of the college is to develop women professionals who are academically and technically sound with strong work ethics and above all good human beings.
Facilities at Maharshi Karve Stree Shikshan Samstha's Cummins College of Engineering for Women -
- Class Rooms
- Conference Hall
Departments at Maharshi Karve Stree Shikshan Samstha's Cummins College of Engineering for Women -
- Department of Allied Sciences
- Department of Computer Engineering
- Department of Electronics and Telecommunication
- Department of Information Technology
- Department of Instrumentation and Control
- Department of Mechanical Engineering
Training and Placement Cell at Maharshi Karve Stree Shikshan Samstha's Cummins College of Engineering for Women -
The College has a separate training and placement cell. A placement committee consisting of one faculty representing each department decides the guidelines for the placement activity. The T&P cell is also an active member of the proposed Federation of Training and Placement Cell of the TPOs from Engineering Colleges in Pune.
Top Recruiters -
- Microsoft (R &D)
- Texas Instruments
- Microsoft (MSIT)
- ZS Associates
|Name||:||Maharshi Karve Stree Shikshan Samstha's Cummins College of Engineering For Women|
|Contact No||:||020 - 25311000|