The Faculty of Dental Sciences earlier the M.S. Ramaiah Dental College, Bangalore was established in 1991 as a centre of excellence in the field of Medical education by training students to be professionals of global standards in the field of medicine, with a deep sense of social commitment, ethical values and high standards, through continual improvement of services, systems and processes.
Faculty of Dental Sciences of MSRUAS is ranked 11 among the top Dental Colleges in India according to "Outlook's 2014 Survey of India's Best Professional Colleges". The FDS beholds a strong vision to accomplish global excellence in Dental education, Research and ensure quality oral health to the society. The Faculty also has an active dental education unit that supports and provides for innovation in medical education.
Campus of Faculty of Dental Sciences, MSRUAS –
The college is located in an extensive campus of 65 acres, located just 7 kms from Bangalore city.
Facilities at Faculty of Dental Sciences, MSRUAS –
- Audio-Visual Facilities
Departments at Faculty of Dental Sciences, MSRUAS –
- Department of Oral Medicine and Radiology
- Department of Periodontics
- Department of Pedodontics and Preventive Dentistry
- Department of Conservative Dentistry and Endodontics
- Department of Prosthodontics
- Department of Orthodontics
- Department of Public Health Dentistry
- Department of Oral Pathology
- Department of oral and Maxillofacial Surgery
|Name||:||Faculty of Dental Sciences, M. S. Ramaiah University of Applied Sciences|
|Location||:||University House, Gnanagangothri Campus, New BEL Road