MAEER'S MIT College of Food Technology (MITCFT), Pune was established in 2006 as a part of Maharashtra Academy of Engineering and Educational Research (MAEER), Pune. The main aim of the college is to take India ahead in the field of Food Processing qualitatively and quantitatively. The college is affiliated to Mahatma Phule Krishi Vidyapeeth, Rahuri and Maharashtra Council of Agricultural Education and Research, Pune (M.S). The vision for MITCFT is to set up an international center of excellence which integrates technological and research aspects of Indian Food processing Industry. The MITCFT will function as a center for integrated education, research and center for entrepreneur development in the area of food science and technology.
Why Choose MAEER'S MIT College of Food Technology?
- MIT is most preferred destination for academicians as it imparts value-based education.
- MIT group has the largest strength of qualified, committed, competent staff members compared to any other similar institutes.
- One of the pioneering educational conglomerates in Pune.
- Best full time faculty with rich experience in research and academics.
- Visiting faculties and guest lecturers from corporate and industries from India and abroad.
- Corporate and placement cell active from day one.
Facilities at MAEER'S MIT College of Food Technology -
- Medical Services
- Sports & Recreation
Departments at MAEER'S MIT College of Food Technology -
- Department of Food & Industrial Microbiology
- Department of Food Chemistry & Nutrition
- Department of Food Engineering
- Department of Food Science & Technology
- Department of Food Trade & Business Management
|Name||:||MAEER'S MIT College of Food Technology|
|Location||:||Rajbaug Educational Complex, Off. Pune Solapur Highway
Loni-Kalbhor, Taluka: Haveli
|Contact No||:||020-26912907, 09822602865|