Mandsaur Institute of Technology (MIT), Mandsaur was established in 1996. It is managed and run by B.R. Nahata Smriti Sansthan (a trust). MIT is approved by All India Council for Technical Education (AICTE), Government of India, New Delhi and Department of Technical Education (DTE), Bhopal, Government of Madhya Pradesh. The institute is affiliated to Rajiv Gandhi Proudyogiki Vishwavidyalaya, Bhopal. The institute is accredited by NAAC.
- Computer Center
- Conference Room
- Department of Computer Science Engineering
- Department of Information Technology
- Department of Electronics and Communication Engineering
- Department of Electrical and Electronics Engineering
- Department of Mechanical Engineering
- Department at Civil Engineering
- Department of Applies Science and Humanities
- Department of Business Administration
- Department of Computer Application
- Department of Communication Skills
Training and Placement Cell at Mandsaur Institute of Technology -
The Training & Placement Cell of MIT is centralized and currently headed by Mr. Prateek Kothari for training. The cell gives a real time exposure to students to provide the industry with well trained and groomed engineers. The purpose of the cell is to find out the gap between need of the industry and end product of the institute.
The cell is the bridge between the industry and the institute. One of the objectives of the cell is also to offer programmes fulfilling the needs of continuing education of the industrial personnel.
|Name||:||Mandsaur Institute of Technology|
|Location||:||Rewas Dewda Road