Mansarovar Dental College Hospital and Research Centre, Bhopal was established in 2007, under the aegis of Sri Sai Gramotthan samiti. The college is affiliated to Barkatullah University Bhopal and recognized by D.C.I. with the intake of 100 seats every year. It use different modes of teaching and learning activities like problem based learning, fixed learning modules, integrated way of teaching & case based studies. The institute provides different types of advanced treatment available in the field of dentistry through the following departments to the needy people.
Campus of Mansarovar Dental College Hospital and Research Centre –
It is situated at kolar road, near Hinotia Alam. The college is a massive monument extended over an area of 26 acres,depicting a rare blend of modern and ancient architecture creating an ideal environment for academic excellence.
Departments at Mansarovar Dental College Hospital and Research Centre –
- Department of Prosthodontics
- Department of Conservative Dentistry & Endodontics
- Department of Periodontics
- Department of Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery
- Department of Pedodontics & Preventive Dentistry
- Department of Community Dentistry
- Department of Oral Medicine & Radiology
- Department of Orthodontics
- Department of Oral Pathology & Microbiology
|Name||:||Mansarovar Dental College Hospital and Research Centre|
|Location||:||Hinotia Alam Kolar Road
|Contact No||:||0755 - 2495580|