Maulana Azad Institute of Dental Sciences (MAIDS), New Delhi was originally called as Maulana Azad Medical College. Later the dental wing was separated from MAMC as Maulana Azad Dental College and Hospital and was a granted an independent status under the government of NCT of Delhi. In 2006, it was granted the status of an autonomous institute and was renamed Maulana Azad Institute of Dental Sciences. MAIDs is also the first dental institute to be accredited by the National Board of Accreditation for Hospitals and Healthcare Providers.
The institute has been declared as a 'Center of Excellence' under the Government of NCT of Delhi and is now rated as one of the finest Dental Institutions in the field of dental sciences. With global state of the art facilities and a dedicated team of professionals, the institute is one of the pioneers in oral health care delivery to the community and the country.
Campus of Maulana Azad Institute of Dental Sciences –
MAIDS is situated in a spacious campus alongside the city's four prestigious landmark hospitals namely, Maulana Azad Medical College, Lok Nayak Hospital, G.B Pant and Guru Nanak Eye Centre.
Facilities at Maulana Azad Institute of Dental Sciences –
- Mess Facility
- Counseling Cell
Departments at Maulana Azad Institute of Dental Sciences –
- Department of Oral Medicine & Radiology
- Department of Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery
- Department of Anaesthesiology
- Department of Prosthodontics
- Department of Conservative Dentistry & Endodontics
- Department of Orthodontics
- Department of Pediatric Dentistry
- Department of Periodontology
- Department of Oral Pathology
- Department of Public Health Dentistry
|Name||:||Maulana Azad Institute of Dental Sciences, New Delhi|
|Location||:||Bahadur Shah Zafar Marg