Mewar University (MU), Rajasthan is an autonomous body set up by the Government of Rajasthan and approved by UGC. Mewar University is promoted by the Mewar Education Society (MES) and within a short span of time; the University has become a vibrant centre of human growth and excellence due to the cohesiveness of its academic environment and its state-of-the-art physical infrastructure. The experienced teachers motivate students to bring out the best in them, achieve perfection in every sphere of human activity and face the world with great élan.
The University aims to foster a bond between the students and their teachers and create a cohesive academic atmosphere where new ideas and innovative concepts can flourish and the objective is promote and practice a convenient distance education concept in India and abroad. The vision of the university is to develop a center of excellence for technical, professional and vocational education and research at par with national and international standards.
Campus of Mewar University -
The University campus is situated in the vicinity of the scenic Aravali ranges and it is spread over sprawling 30 acres at Gangrar of Chittorgarh District (Rajasthan), just 18 km away from the city of Chittorgarh.
Facilities at Mewar University -
- Class Rooms
- Guest House
- Health & Medical Facility
- Gym, Yoga, Meditation
Scholarships at Mewar University -
- MU Scholarships: Students securing 90% and above in (10+2) are exempted from paying 75% of their tuition fee.
- Meritorious student Scholarships: Students securing 85% and above in (10+2) are exempted from paying 25% of their tuition fee.
- Extra-curricular Excellence Scholarships: One student from each department, adjudged for excellence in extra-curricular activities like sports, oratory, presentation, cultural activity etc., will be reimbursed 50% of the tuition fee.
A chair has been instituted in each department. The topper of each department is reimbursed tuition fees for one full year by the respective chair. The first such chair has been instituted in the department of Engineering & Technology and Scholarship Schemes of Central and State governments for SC/ST/ OBC/J&K/Northeast Students are applicable as per the criteria fixed by the respective government.
Faculties of Mewar University -
- Faculty of Engineering & Technology
- Faculty of Computer Science and System Studies
- Faculty of Management and Commerce
- Faculty of Science & Technology
- Faculty of Humanities, Social Science & Fine Arts
- Faculty of Legal Studies
- Faculty of Education & Psychology
- Faculty of Mass & Media Communication
- Faculty of Paramedical
- Faculty Agriculture & Veterinary Science
Training and Placement Cell at Mewar University -
Mewar University has a student-driven placement cell that helps to build a positive mindset in the students. The cell has dedicated placement coordinators to help students find placement as per their aspirations. Committed to providing best education, best training and best placement, the University has designed almost all the programs in such a way that students have to undergo an Industry Interface Program for full six months, apart from their 45 days training in a training institute.
Top Recruiters -
- Aditya Birla Group
- JK Tire