Interested in MBA/Engineering/Other Courses
Please fill in your details below and we will get in touch with you shortly.
Why Register in Minglebox?
- Browse colleges for admission related information
- Browse course details offered by the colleges
- Get to know about latest happenings in educational sector
- Access to free mock up test for various entrance exam
Mizoram University (MU), Mizoram is a Central University formed by an act of the parliament of India in 2000. Mizoram University in the current Scenario has changed immensely since the recent move of the main administration to its permanent campus at Tanhril. The objectives of the university is to disseminate and advance knowledge by providing instructional and research facilities in such branches of learning as it may deem fit, to make provisions for integrated courses in humanities, natural and physical sciences, social sciences.
The university is to take appropriate measures for promoting innovations in teaching-disciplinary studies and research; to educate and train man-power in the development of the state of Mizoram; and to pay special attention to the improvement of the social and economic conditions and welfare of the people of that State, their intellectual, academic and cultural development. At present, there are 27 under-graduate Colleges including 2 professional institutions affiliated to the University. The total roll-strength in these institutions is approximately 8279 students.
Campus of Mizoram University -
The campus of Mizoram university rests on a plot of land measuring 978.1988 acres with its lush greenery and scenic hills, leased by the Government of Mizoram at Tanhril.
Facilities at Mizoram University -
- Parking Facility
Schools at Mizoram University -
- School of Life Sciences
- School of Education & Humanities
- School of Physical Sciences
- School of Engineering & Technology
- School of Social Sciences
- School of Earth Sciences & Natural Resources Management
- School of Economics Management & Information Sciences
|Location||:||P.O Box No. 190