N.G. Acharya and D.K. Marathe College of Arts, Science and Commerce, Mumbai was established in 1978 by Chembur Trombay Education Society. As the first degree college in Chembur, it was started with the aim to cater to the higher education needs of the students from Chembur and the neighbouring areas. The college, affiliated to University of Mumbai has been accredited by NAAC. The College offers all subjects under Arts, Science, Commerce and also other vocational courses.
Objectives of N.G. Acharya and D.K. Marathe College of Arts, Science and Commerce –
- Enhance the learning process by introduction of “action-oriented” learning.
- Promote an active student-centered and student-friendly approach to learning.
- Encourage students to think like global leaders in economics.
- Show that economics can be a fascinating and lively subject dealing with real life problems rather than just abstract theories being currently taught in classrooms.
- Encourage the students to apply economic concepts to real life.
- Water the seed of creativity within students.
|Name||:||N. G. Acharya and D. K. Marathe College of Arts, Science and Commerce|
Thank you for your Interest!
[Please fill the below details to get in touch with institute]