NIIT Imperia, Centre for Advanced Learning, Mumbai was established in 2001, specially created to provide quality management education and customized learning solutions for organisations and working professionals. The NIIT Imperia has been awarded the 'Best Training to Working Professionals at the World Education Summit, 2011. NIIT Imperia draws upon NIIT's expertise in the design and management of distributed education programs to provide the study-environment for students, the technology platform and the allied education services & processes that make up the total teaching-learning experience.
At NIIT Imperia, students attend classes conducted by institute-faculty and delivered using the Synchronous Learning platform. The teaching-learning methodology emphasizes peer-to-peer collaboration among students-projects and case-discussions among students within a centre or across centres are the typical instruments of collaboration. Individual assignments and presentations are part of the methodology.
Why Choose NIIT Imperia?
- NIIT IMPERIA has been awarded the 'Best Training to Working Professionals at the World Education Summit, 2011.
- Academic Partnership with prestigious institutes in the country.
- It is powered by NIIT’s expertise in the design and management of distributed education.
- NIIT IMPERIA has State-of-the-art Synchronous Learning Technology.
- It provides Collaborative Learning Management System with Online Assessments.
- It provides Peer-to-peer collaboration among students.
- Student flexibilities appropriate for working professionals.
- Class archives and classroom session replay-on-request.
- NNIT IMPERIA offers bank loans and Scholarships.
- Alumni status from select Partner Institutes.
Facilities at NIIT Imperia -
- Class Rooms
- Lecture Rooms
- Reading Rooms
- Internet Facilties
|Name||:||NIIT Imperia Centre for Advanced Learning, Mumbai|
|Location||:||Balarama Building Bandra Kurla Complex, Bandra East Mumbai
(Adjacent to Family Court & opp Sales Tax office)