Category: Hardware and Networking
Mode: Full Time
NIIT eGuru is the only integrated and comprehensive teaching, learning and education resource planning solution for the schools. It has been designed to address the needs of all the stake holders in a school system, with a single comprehensive solution. Technology based solutions available to a school so far have been addressing only a single need of a school like technology solutions for classroom teaching or solutions for planning of resources.
As a result, a school has to either deal with multiple vendors for different solutions or at times develop in-house solutions. This often leaves the school management with the trauma of integrating the piecemeal solutions into their system and sub-optimal utilization of resources. The solution is designed based on inputs and extensive validations from academicians and academic institutions across the country.
The uniqueness of the eGuru solution is that all the possible components required to service the present and future needs of a school have now been integrated into one package from NIIT. Our solutions are being developed on an ongoing basis and we have already introduced Interactive Classrooms for teachers, Math lab, IT Wizard, Learning lab for students and Quick School an 'Education Resource Planning' solution for the management. Interactive Classrooms are powered by portable science laboratories called Smart Science Stations. Smart Science Stations bring a science laboratory inside a classroom.
Some of the highlights of the eGuru solution are:
- Based on National Curriculum Framework-2005 guidelines and recommended by leading education and research institutions
- Software and Technology support from Microsoft and Intel to take care of solution obsolescence
- Comprehensive support in terms of hand holding the teachers, systems integration, Teachers training and onsite support through people recruited from reputed institutions trained both in pedagogy and technology
- NIIT's focus on partnering the best in their domains, to bring cost effective holistic solutions to the schools. eGuru Math Lab has been launched in association with Key Curriculum Press, USA and IT Wizard (Web & Multimedia curriculum) with ADOBE
- Interactive Classrooms powered by Smart Science Stations
- Math lab
- IT Wizard
- Quick School-'Education Resource Planning' solution
Related Question and Answer