NKP Salve Institute of Medical Sciences and Research Centre, Nagpur was established in 1990 with an intake capacity of 100 UG students. Permitted intake of 150 students from 2009-10. It is affiliated to Maharastra University of Health Sciences, Nashik. This institute provides student the right mix of highest standards of Medical Education and training to enable all achieve not only the goals rather aspire for but also to be able citizens of the country.
Why Choose NKP Salve Institute of Medical Sciences and Research Centre?
- Students from the state of Maharashtra & all parts of India & abroad are admitted to the institute.
- It is one of the finest educational institutions of the country.
- Experienced and dedicated faculty with national and international qualifications and experience provide traching to the students.
Facilities at NKP Salve Institute of Medical Sciences and Research Centre –
- Guest Book
- Lecture Halls
Departments at NKP Salve Institute of Medical Sciences and Research Centre –
- Department of Paediatric Surgery
- Department of Plastic & Reconstructive Surgery
|Name||:||NKP Salve Institute of Medical Sciences and Research Centre|
|Contact No||:||07104 - 232216|