Interested in MBA/Engineering/Other Courses
Please fill in your details below and we will get in touch with you shortly.
Why Register in Minglebox?
- Browse colleges for admission related information
- Browse course details offered by the colleges
- Get to know about latest happenings in educational sector
- Access to free mock up test for various entrance exam
National College of Pharmacy, Kozhikode was established in 1996 has earned its name as the leading pharmacy college in the region with its excellent facilities, dedicated faculty and enviable placement record. The college is affiliated to University of Calicut and approved by the Pharmacy Council of India, AICTE and Govt. of Kerala. National College of Pharmacy has emerged as the leading higher education provider in India.
The institution has been in forefront of impairing pharmacy education, nurtured and supported by KUHAS, the college successfully runs courses from D.Pharm to Pharm D including various specializations in post graduate levels. The breadth of disciplines and collaboration among constituent institutions gives unparalleled opportunity to students to cross departmental boundaries and explore different horizons.
Campus of National College of Pharmacy -
National College of Pharmacy, a multiple course gathering institution situated in Calicut city where students from various parts of Kerala came to show up their talents in academic and non academic levels, spread over several acres of green expanse.
Facilities at National College of Pharmacy -
- Class Rooms
- Placement Cell
Departments at National College of Pharmacy -
- Department of Pharmacy Practice
- Department of Pharmaceutics
- Department of Pharmacognosy
- Department of Pharmaceutical Chemistry
- Department of Pharmaceutical Analysis
- Department of Pharmacology
|Name||:||National College of Pharmacy|
|Location||:||Manassery P O, Mukkam
|Contact No||:||0495 - 2297440|