Interested in MBA/Engineering/Other Courses
Please fill in your details below and we will get in touch with you shortly.
Why Register in Minglebox?
- Browse colleges for admission related information
- Browse course details offered by the colleges
- Get to know about latest happenings in educational sector
- Access to free mock up test for various entrance exam
National Institute of Engineering (NIE), Mysore established in 1956, is one of the premier educational institutions in India, offering undergraduate, post-graduate and diploma programs in engineering and technology. The Institution has maintained its eminence and is growing from strength to strength mainly through the sustained efforts and the progressive outlook of the successive Managements, dedicated service of the staff and continued magnanimity of philanthropic donors.
The NIE has been ranked 32nd by Outlook Magazine among the top 100 engineering colleges in India and 15th among the private engineering institutes in India. The NIE is an autonomous institute affiliated under the VTU as per UGC norms, 2007. Today the institute has the satisfaction of having lived upto the mission and objectives of its founders.
Campus of National Institute of Engineering -
With a sprawling campus of around 18 acres, NIE has been commanding respect among the many engineering colleges in Mysore, Karnataka and India.
Facilities at National Institute of Engineering -
- Seminar Hall
- Bank Facility
- Play Ground
- Health Centre
Departments at National Institute of Engineering -
- Department of Civil Engineering
- Department of Mechanical Engineering
- Department of Electrical & Electronics Engineering
- Department of Electronics & Communication Engineering
- Department of Industrial & Production Engineering
- Department of Computer Science & Engineering
- Department of PGSCEA
- Department of Information Science & Engineering
- Department of Basic Sciences
Placements at National Institute of Engineering -
NIE has an excellent and fully functional ISO 9001:2008 certified training and placement division. The T&P division has adequate infrastructure comprising of group discussion and interview rooms. The placement cell is equipped with computers with internet facility. The placement cell maintains a database of all the registered students with all relevant details and information of companies visiting the campus. A large number of companies visit the campus every year and recruit eligible students from the campus. The number of students placed through campus recruitment activity is increasing every year.
Top Recruites -
- ABB Ltd
- TVS Motor Co.
- Mercedes Benz
- Bosch Ltd
- JSW Steels Ltd
- Kennametal India
- L & T Group
- LG Electronics
|Name||:||National Institute of Engineering, Mysore|
|Contact No||:||0821 - 2480475|