Interested in MBA/Engineering/Other Courses
Please fill in your details below and we will get in touch with you shortly.
Why Register in Minglebox?
- Browse colleges for admission related information
- Browse course details offered by the colleges
- Get to know about latest happenings in educational sector
- Access to free mock up test for various entrance exam
National Institute of Technology (University) (NITAP), Arunachal Pradesh was established in 2010 as a member of a group of ten new NITs. The vision of the institute is to imparting quality education with interactive, evolutionary, innovative and holistic approach so as to produce futuristic and global engineers, imaginative entrepreneurs, productive researchers and visionary technical leaders with noble humanity and social ethics. The mission of the institute is that of producing such technical engineers who will not run after jobs but for whom jobs will run after them and such that they will create employment and develop new technologies for faster, sustainable and inclusive growth.
Facilities at National Institute of Technology (University) -
- Class Rooms
Departments at National Institute of Technology (University) -
- Department of Computer Science and Engineering
- Department of Electronics and Communication Engineering
- Department of Electrical and Electronics Engineering
- Department of Basic Science and Humanities
Training and Placement Cell at National Institute of Technology (University) -
The training and placement cell of the institute centrally handles all aspects of campus placements for the graduating students of all departments. The T & P cell is well equipped with excellent infrastructure to support each and every stage of the placement processes. The T & P staffs members assist in arranging pre-placement talks, written tests, group discussions and interviews etc. are made as per the requirements of the organizations.
|Name||:||National Institute of Technology, Arunachal Pradesh|
|Contact No||:||0360 - 2284801|