National Institute of Technology (NITK), Kurukshetra earlier Regional Engineering College established in 1963, is one of the seventeen colleges in the country. The main aim of the college is to produce quality manpower equipped with human and social values required to provide integration of technical skill, social character, leadership, self-confidence, creativity and renovation for benefit of mankind and sustainable development of India and to offer academic programs in different areas of engineering at under-gradate, post-graduate and doctoral levels.
Campus of National Institute of Technology -
NITK campus is adjacent to Kurukshetra University campus and is accessible through the Main Gate (Gate No. 2) of the University. The campus extends over an area of 300 acres imaginatively laid down on a picturesque landscape. It presents a spectacle of harmony in architecture and natural beauty.
Why Choose National Institute of Technology?
- An Institution of National Importance
- Gets funds from World Bank, Central Government, TEQIP etc
- An independent board of Governors, to ensure freedom from bureaucracy, so that quick policy changes can be made to suit international standards
- NITK is epitomized the spirit of excellence and nations aspirations
- The Institute has highly committed, qualified & dedicated faculty
- Advise both industry and government through consultancy projects
Facilities at National Institute of Technology -
- Health Center
- Shopping Center
Departments at National Institute of Technology -
- Department of Civil Engineering
- Department of Mechanical Engineering
- Department of Electrical Engineering
- Department of Electronics and Communication Engineering
- Department of Computer Application
- Department of Business Administration
- Department of Physics
- Department of Chemistry
- Department of Mathematics
- Department of Humanities
Placement Cell at National Institute of Technology -
The training and placement cell handles all aspects of training and campus placements for the students at NIT Kurukshetra. The cell is equipped with excellent infrastructure to support every stage of the placement process. The cell arranges for Pre-Placements talks, written tests, interviews, group discussions, etc are all handled by the staff at the office. The placement policies and other related activities are handled by the placement advisory committee of final year students from different branches under the guidance of professor in-charge.
Top Recruiters -
- Cap Gemini
|Name||:||National Institute of Technology, Kurukshetra|