Interested in MBA/Engineering/Other Courses
Please fill in your details below and we will get in touch with you shortly.
Why Register in Minglebox?
- Browse colleges for admission related information
- Browse course details offered by the colleges
- Get to know about latest happenings in educational sector
- Access to free mock up test for various entrance exam
National Institute of Technology (NIT) Raipur was established in 1956, formerly Government Engineering College Raipur. It is the nineteenth NIT to be established in India. The Institute has been upgraded to the category of National Institute Technology and has been accorded the status of Deemed University.
The institute is committed to the challenging task of development of technical education by preparing seasoned graduates in highly sophisticated field of engineering and technology. The Institute has long recognized its role in Engineering education, generation and dissemination of useful and relevant technologies in the service of the society.
Campus of NIT, Raipur –
The Institute, located in Raipur, the Capital City of Chhattisgarh State, is spared over an area of 100 acres. The institute is 5 km from Raipur railway station and 14 km from airport on NH-6, the Great Eastern Road.
Facilities at NIT, Raipur -
- Health Care
- Students Society
Departments at NIT, Raipur -
- Department of Applied Geology
- Department of Architecture
- Department of Bio Medical Engineering
- Department of Bio Technology
- Department of Chemical Engineering
- Department of Civil Engineering
- Department of Computer Science & Engineering
- Department of Chemistry
- Department of Mathematics
- Department of Physics
- Department of Humanities & Social Sciences
- Department of Electrical Engineering
- Department of Electronics & Telecom Engineering
- Department of Information Technology
- Department of Computer Application
- Department of Mechanical Engineering
- Department of Mining Engineering
- Department of Metallurgy Engineering
Placement Cell at NIT, Raipur –
The department of training and placement, the marketing division of the institute has these following functions and responsibilities is nurtures student-corporate interaction, by the means of frequent industrial visits, practical and effective training and projects of industrial relevance for the students, with the intention to cease down the hiatus that exists between an industry and the classroom, provides continuing and useful education for the college employees as well and organizes and coordinates campus placement program, to fulfill its commitment of ‘ job to every aspirant’.
Top Recruiters -
- Birla Soft
- Aditya Birla Group
- HCL Technology
- Tata Motors Limited
- Indian Army
- Indian Navy
- IBM System
|Name||:||National Institute of Technology, Raipur|