Interested in MBA/Engineering/Other Courses
Please fill in your details below and we will get in touch with you shortly.
Why Register in Minglebox?
- Browse colleges for admission related information
- Browse course details offered by the colleges
- Get to know about latest happenings in educational sector
- Access to free mock up test for various entrance exam
National Institute of Technology (NIT), Silchar was established in 1967 as a Regional Engineering College in Assam. The vision of NIT Silchar is establishing unique identity by development of high quality human and knowledge resources in diverse areas of technologies to meet local, national, and global economic and social need and human society at large in self-sustained manner. The mission of NIT Silchar is to train and transform young men and women into responsible thinking engineers, technologists and scientists, to motivate them to attain professional excellence and to inspire them to proactively engage themselves for the betterment of the society.
Facilities at National Institute of Technology -
- Healthcare Centre
- Computer Centre
- Shopping Centre
Departments at National Institute of Technology -
- Department of Computer Science & Engineering
- Department of Electronics & Communication Engineering
- Department of Mechanical Engineering
- Department of Civil Engineering
- Department of Electronics & Instrumentation Engineering
- Department of Electrical Engineering
- Department of Mathematics
- Department of Physics
- Department of Chemistry
- Department of Humanities and Social Sciences
- Department of Management Studies
Placement Cell at National Institute of Technology -
The Training and Placement Cell of NIT Silchar not only acts as a facilitator for training and placement but also works towards overall development of the students. It works under the guidance of the training and placement officer in consultation with FIC. It primarily works as a liaison between industry and institute. T&P Cell is well equipped with excellent infrastructure to support each and every stage of the placement processes.
Top Recruiters -
|Name||:||National Institute of Technology|
|Contact No||:||03842-242273, 241313|
Thank you for your Interest!
[Please fill the below details to get in touch with institute]