About National School of Business (NSB)
National School of Business, Bangalore, is one of the top ranked Business Schools in India. NSB is the only B-School where ALL interested students are sent to FREE Exchange Program in Europe. NSB's vision is to be amongst the most innovative B-schools with global outlook, committed to creating opportunities to individuals with character and competence to make them pragmatic and confident leaders who can shape businesses, society and the world.
At National School of Business, the teaching methods and curriculum are constantly reviewed, changed and modified so as to keep pace with the dynamic business environment. In addition, NSB prepares its students to face the world with confidence by imbuing them with positive character, the readiness to accept challenges and a willingness to strive for excellence.
Following are a few of NSB Recruiters
Free Student Exchange Program - Academic Partnership with top-Ranked International B-Schools in Europe.
- ESC-Pau, France
- University of Deusto - Spain.
As of now, more than 500 students from NSB have taken advantage of these exchange programs. The exchange program allows any interested student of National School of Business to study one full semester load of courses WITHOUT PAYING ANY ADDITIONAL TUTION FEES.
Ranked Among Top:
Dual Degree (MBA+PGPM):
All students complete both MBA and PGPM programs simultaneously (leading to Dual Certification) along with Additional Certification Courses
Advantages of DUAL Certification
- On one hand, the Degree certificate from a UGC recognized university allows you to either pursue higher education (including doctoral studies) or take up jobs in public sector and semi-government organizations.
- On the other hand, the industry endorsed, autonomous PGPM Certificate from National School of Business results in higher employability. These courses are identified and delivered in association with recognized industry bodies.
- Dual Specialization
National School of Business offers the following specializations that students can choose from:
- Human Resource Management
- Retail and Supply Chain Management
- International Business
Additional Certification Courses
National School of Business offers host of industry-compliant certification programs to cater to the needs of the industry and to make students hands-on. This has helped NSB students to get better placements.
- Six Sigma & TQM
- Business Analytics
- Advanced Excel
- Foreign Language
- Personality Development Programs
Professional Certification Courses
Professional certification courses are the need of the hour in the context of B-school curriculum focusing predominantly on theoretical frameworks. Training in these courses brings completely practical and contemporary approach. These certifications ensure that the learner is up-to-date and is hands-on.
- Human Resources Management - Certified Human Resource Management Professional (CHRMP)
- Marketing - Certified Sales and Marketing Professional (CSMP)
- Finance - Certificate in Financial Analysis (FAC)
Outstanding Faculty drawn from Industry and Academia
National School of Business is a great team of innovative, collaborative, seriously fun loving, and research-oriented individuals. The professors strive to make classes enriching, interesting and result-oriented. NSB faculty have been rated 4.8/5 by the students in a confidential appraisal signifying highest student satisfaction. The professors are a good mix of experts drawn from Industry and Academia.
Vibrant Social Life
NSB is one of the few management institutions that are committed to offer students a wider platform to engage in co-curricular activities. The objective is to expand studentsâ learning potential, groom their talent and foster all round development. With this view in mind, NSB has taken initiative to form various clubs to help students lead an active social life. The activities carried out at these clubs are a fine blend of entertainment and enlightenment, and rejuvenation and motivation. Some of these clubs are:
- Cultural Club
- Entrepreneurship Cell
- Social Media Club
- Movie Club
- Sports Club
International Study Tour
Global mindset trail is an overseas business study tour. It enables students to understand global cultures and international business environment. Students visit many world-class companies and manufacturing facilities. NSB has organized 3-country study tour (France, Spain, Dubai) and 4-Country business tour (France, Spain, Belgium and Qatar) in the previous years. This study tour is intended to be a life-changing business and personal experience for participants.
Program activities include:
- Meeting with business and government officials
- Touring factories, multinational firms, port facilities & small family firms
- Meeting with local students
- Experiencing local customs and business practices
- Attending cultural events
Industrial visits are an integral part of our program. They are aimed to giving students an opportunity to understand the working environment, processes and business practices of an organization. These visits give students onsite and practical exposure, which is not possible through classroom lectures. In the recent past the students of National School of Business have visited the world-class companies like: Infosys, Tata Coffee, Toyota, BEML, TVS Motors, Karnataka Soaps and Detergents Ltd., and so on.
Message from the President
- A degree from a UGC recognized university
- Test Score: CAT/MAT/ATMA/CMAT/XAT/GMAT/NMAT/IBSAT/ Test scores of any state.
Apply online (No charges): www.nsbindia.org
National School of Business is one of the best value B-schools signifying high Return-on-Investment as ranked by many surveys. The fee structure at NSB is kept low making it affordable for many students:
- Admission Fee: Rs.30,000
- Program Fee: Rs.1,00,000 per semester
Infrastructure & Facilities
- Classrooms - The classrooms are well ventilated, spacious, air-conditioned and fitted with advanced audiovisual equipment for presentation and have comfortable furniture.
- Library - A well-stocked library is housed in the learning block. It is regularly updated with latest books and journals on management.
- Cafeteria - A beautiful and spacious cafeteria is located right on top of the learning block. Opened from morning to evening, it provides hygienic and delicious food to the students.
- Hostels - Separate facilities are provided for boys and girls. Rooms are spacious with necessary facilities.
- Wi-Fi facility - The Wi-Fi facility offered in the learning block give students access to Internet from anywhere in the building.
- Proximity to companies: Being in close proximity to major corporates, ranging from information technology to consumer product companies to retail malls, we give an added advantage of integrating classroom knowledge with practical experience.
- Academic Partnership with top-Ranked International B-Schools ESC-Pau, France Universidad de Deusto - San Sebastian for International MBA and Student Exchange Program.
- Membership withWorld Trade Center, Mumbai, to offer certified courses in International Trade.
- Association with National Entrepreneurship Network (NEN) to prepare new generation entrepreneurs.
- Membership with National HRD Network to explore opportunities in HR and allied areas of business & management
- Association with Global Shapers, a unit of World Economic Forum, Davos, Switzerland, to offer youth development programs
- An MOU with Reliance LEAP program to offer pre-placement training and internships
- NSB is associated with National Institute of Personnel Management to enable networking with HR Professionals.
- Indian Institute of Management, Bangalore, to access its campus library and e-resources.
"Happy at my son's turnaround at NSB" - Mr. P.V.Sivakumar, Sr. Assistant Editor | "The Hindu - BUSINESS LINE | HYDERABAD, INDIA
My son PVSS Satyananth was just out of his completing Engineering in the Mechanical stream in 2013, and his body language was clear that Engineering (58%) was not his calling. My grave ill health in 2012 seemed to have affected him in his pursuits. He requested, if he could try his hand in MBA. He seemed keen to make a final kill, but we as parents were not keen that he do this course in Hyderabad, as I could not stand his laid back attitude and general disarray of doing things. A similar situation had arisen in his school days and I shifted him to a hostel based school for his 10th class (78%), just outside Hyderabad. He clicked by putting his head down to academics and later performed well scoring 76 % in Intermediate. Though Satyananth had the inherent talent of grasp, he faltered at the decisive moment with his overconfidence. As such, he chose, net surfing â NSB as his mother and I were keen that he put his head down for one final burst of education for a gateway to the job market. My wife Satyavani, a teacher at KendriyaVidyalaya was impressed of the National School of Business ideals, the day she went to join Satyananth on 15-08-13. I had told Satyananth that my recommendation was least expected and his academic testimonials should speak for themselves to the demands of the job market. His attitudinal change and his outlook have changed during his stay at National School of Business, as much as his discipline. We as parents are happy at his turnaround at NSB Bengaluru for he has known the true realm of the increasing demands of the CTC driven job market in the recession period and we thank the Faculty and Mr. Sridhara Murthy from the bottom of our heart for the care and correction they took.
A home away from home - Arun Jose
The school encourages team work and the small, intimate classes give us the opportunity to get to know each other. Teachers are always engaged and are passionate about their field. They bring relevant materials to the class and challenge us every day.
Best choice made - DivyaNandakumar
NSB is the best choice I have made in my life. The MBA + PGPM program of NSB is rigorous, interesting and challenging and gives a holistic all round development âKnowledge, Skill and Attitude. I am sure strong foundation and intense learning at NSB will help me for the rest of my career.
|Name||:||National School of Business - Bangalore|
|Location||:||#33, 22nd Main,1st Cross
2nd Phase J P Nagar
|Contact No||:||080-30251440-41, 09379244007, 09379244004|